Amazing Condo Investment Opportunity on Yonge Street!
Welcome to Whitehaus, midtown Toronto's most connected condominium community, steps to the subway, restaurants and all the excitement and energy of Yonge and Eglinton. With its defining architecture and inspiring amenities, Whitehaus is set to be an iconic new destination in this vibrant neighbourhood.
Whitehaus Condos Highlights
- Located at 2360 Yonge Street – Yonge and Eglinton Neighbourhood
- 29 Storey Building
- 368 Suites
- Architect: Diamond and Schmitt
- Interior Design: Cecconi Simone
- Landscape Design: Janet Rosenberg
- Walkscore of 98/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 4 minutes walk from Eglinton Station at the Yonge-University, Spadina Subway Line
- Nearby parks include St. Clements, Yonge Parkette, Glebe Manor Square West and Lytton Park
- Amenities: Fitness Centre, Dog Wash, Residents lounge, Games Lounge, artists Studio
Click To Contact Us About This Project Now Or Call 647.961.2639
Why Buy at Yonge and Eglinton ?
- Yonge and Eglinton: One of Canada’s fastest growing neighbourhoods. Popularly known as "Young & Eligible"
- Toronto life rated the area as #1 best place to live.
- $13 Billion being spend towards areas transit infrastructure.
- The second largest and fastest growing Employment Centre in Toronto
- Employment has consistently increased over the last five years, growing by 4,320 jobs or 28% since 2008!
- Average Household Income is $40,000 higher than that of the GTA
- Rental Rates range from $2.75 to $3.05 per square foot!
Rates are on par with downtown Toronto rental rates and that’s today!
BONUS FOR OUR CLIENTS:
- FREE Property Management & Tenant Finding Service for 2 Years for my clients*.
- Capped Development Charges & Levies
- FREE Lawyer's Review of the Agreement
- FREE Mortgage Pre-Approvals*
- Bonus $1000 Pre-Paid Visa Card