Sage Prestige University Condos In Kingston
Excellent Turnkey Condo Investment with Rental Guarantee
Not open to general public ...
Why would I buy a condo in Kingston?
PRIME DOWNTOWN KINGSTON LOCATION
Did you know....
Kingston is home to World Renowned Queens University. Queens has a student attendance of over 25,000, but only has on-campus housing for 4,500 students!!!
Queens is one of the country's fastest growing universities growing over 10% , approximately 2,000 students per year. Rents in Kingston are comparable to those of U of T, but you can own for a fraction of the price.
We've done our due diligence on the Kingston real estate and student housing market's and we're very excited about what we've learned. As the former capital of Canada, with strict historical zoning restrictions, there have been only a handful of developments over the last decade. Unlike more established condo markets like Toronto and Waterloo that have seen decades of sustained condo construction, there are virtually no new condos that have been built by Queen's University!
Click To Register Now FOR FIRST ACCESS TO THE HOTTEST STUDENT HOUSING INVESTMENT or CALL JIMMY AT 647 961 2639
Queen's University Facts:
- 95% of students attending queens are from outside Kingston
- High percentage of international students
- Highest number of A+ students than any other university
- 88.4% average grade of incoming students in 2014
- Bloomberg Business ranks Queen's MBA #1 in the world for teamwork
- #1 graduation rate in Canada with 87.8% graduating in 2015
- Ranked 4th in the Medical Doctoral category for overall academic excellence
- More than a 30,000 population including staff, faculty and post-graduate student
- 120 degree programs
- 4,300 grad students. 20% are international student
- 85% of students live within a 15 minute walk from campus
- High percentage of student coming from a private school
- Second highest number of award-winning faculty in Canada
- 2016 saw Queen’s receive $36 million in funding for the creation of an innovations
and wellness centre and the revitalization of the Bio Medical Research Facilities
which will enhance Queen’s and Canada’s leading research position
- 2015 saw Queen’s University receive their largest donation to date in the amount of $50 million by a Queen’s Alumnus and distinguished Canadian business leader putting Queen’s in first place for Canadian endowment money for business schools
- Due to a lack of supply, residents currently have no other option but to pay
premium rates for outdated accommodations. Many would pay more for a
luxurious 1 or 2 bedroom unit that allows them the lifestyle they desire
TOP 5 REASONS to invest in Kingston
- GROWING UNIVERSITY = HOUSING SHORTAGE: Queen's is one of Canada's fastest growing universities at approximately 10% annually (over 2,000 students per year) and only has room for 4,500. There are already 6 applications for every 1 bedroom unit.
- 0.3% VACANCY RATE = HIGHER RENTS: Rents are 38% higher than more mature markets like Waterloo for its basic accommodations (rooms in housing). Over 95% of Queen's students are from outside of Kingston which has driven rental rates up 37% over the last decade.
- NO LUXURY FURNISHED RENTALS: The area surrounding the University is surrounded entirely by 50-100 year old houses where students can rent a room in a 4-10 bedroom house. There are virtually no condos in the University area and zoning restricts future developments.
- WEALTHIEST STUDENT POPULATION: Queen's University has the largest endowment fund per student with over $640 Million raised as part of the Initiative ensuring that the growth continues for years to come.
- TURNKEY: The best part about this investment is that it is turnkey. The investment is fully managed and has guaranteed rents for 2 years. This is as easy as owning a mutual fund but you get the returns of real estate!
10 storey tower, 360 suites
Two year rental guaranteed (2 yrs)
Lowest fees ($0.25/sf)
Occupancy: Spring 2020
Suite types: studios - upto 3 beds
Parking + Locker : $23,000
- Prices Starting at $185,990
- 2 Year Rental Guarantee
- Free Property Management for 2 Years
- Free Assignment (Normally $5,000)
- Units Come Fully Furnished
- Capped Levies
- Maintenance Fee $0.25/sqft
- $5,000 Off Parking (Now $20,000)
- $1,500 Off Locker (Now $3,500)
- Double bed with mattress
- Nightstand, desk and chair
- Sofa with coffee table, media unit,
- 50” flat-screen TV
- Dining table and chairs
- $5000 on signing, balance to 5% in 30 days, 2.5% May 1st, 2017, 2.5% 1st November 2017, 2.5% on 1st May 1st 2018, 2.5% o October 1st 2018, 5% January 15th , 2020
#2 MONTHLY STRUCTURE :
- $5000 on signing, balance to 5% in 30 days, after $1,000 for Studios’s , $1,300 for 1BR’s , $1,550 for 1BR+D’s $1,800 for 2BR’s $2,150 for 3BR’s per month till 15%
Vacancy rates in Kingston are currently at 0.3%!! There are only a few condo developments in all of Kingston and none of the existing buildings offer units below 1,000 sf. But the best part is that since it is fully furnished and rent is GUARANTEED, it's super turn-key and easy for investors to just buy and sit back.
37% Annual ROI including Capital Appreciation..